Advocacy Training and Events, Communications and Lobbying Oversight
Non-profits often require government support or legislative attention. We have the experience and partnerships to address your advocacy concerns and needs. Local or federal, we can manage the process, provide the materials and rally the “grass roots” volunteers to get the word out and make an impact.
- Gathering of necessary information for our position.
- Arrange for presentations before agencies and elected officials
- Attend / coordinate meetings with elected officials to communicate a position and develop support
- Development of information materials for advocacy purposes
- Establish grass root networks with telephone and e-mail campaigns
- Provide speakers for programs and workshops to educate advocacy volunteers
- Arranging legislative days for visits to legislators